We believe in providing our Members with excellent value on one of the finest golf courses in Saskatchewan. We operate our golf course to meet Private Club standards through excellent course conditioning and customer service, but maintain our Membership rates at Public Course levels. We do not have initiation fees, minimum charges for Food & Beverage or capital improvement assessments. Overall, we strive to provide our Members with an excellent golf experience at a reasonable price.
FAll MEMBERSHIP PROMOTION: Put $500 towards your 2021 membership and play the rest of the season for FREE. Offer begins Sept. 1st. Contact the Pro Shop or email for more information.
NEW Membership options for 2020:
- Student membership category for members between the age of 19-23 and attending a post secondary insititution.
- Young Professional membership category for members under the age of 36.
- Payment plan options for our members in the Young Professional, Intermediate & Student membership categories.
- Senior discount available for members aged 65 and older on our Adult and Adult Restricted memberships.
- Spousal membership for our Adult Restricted members now available.
Other benefits of being a Deer Valley Member include:
- Complimentary driving range usage;
- Advanced 7 day booking privileges (5 days for non-members) providing all Members with excellent access to prime tee times;
- Complimentary club storage and cleaning (For all Adult and Spousal Memberships);
- Exclusive access to lockers in change rooms;
- Price match guarantee with Golf Town on current year purchases of golf clubs clubs, apparel and accessories;
- Ability to play in all Member Events and guaranteed access to Mens and Ladies clubs (these clubs are very popular at Deer Valley and due to limited space can be difficult to join as a non-member); and
- Ability to purchase annually, a limited number of green fees at significant discounts for guests before May 1st.
For further information or to view our 2020 Membership Application Click Here. The early-bird deadline for memberships is December 14th.