COVID 19 GOLFER GUIDELINES
The following are guidelines that have been put into place to ensure the safety of our customers and our staff. To ensure that our operation remains safe, friendly and functional during this new time please be advised that these are not optional rules and we will enforce strict ZERO TOLERANCE measures until further notice. If any of these rules are not followed you may be asked to leave the property.
- Please do not arrive more than 20 minutes before your tee time.
- Physical distancing mush be observed at all times, with a minimum of 2 meters away from playing partners.
- Anyone exhibiting any signs of illness will not be permitted to play.
- All players must have a tee time. No walk-on players will be permitted.
- Tee time are in 12 minute intervals.
- Flags must remain in the cup (do not touch).
- All rakes and ball washers have been removed from the golf course.
- Washroom facilities on the golf course are closed.
- All practice facilities including driving range and putting greens are available to groups 20 minutes prior to their round.
- Power carts are limited to one person unless players reside in the same household.
- Please adhere to all directional signage.
- The clubhouse and all common spaces (except for the Pro Shop & washrooms) are closed.
- The washroom in the clubhouse is limited to one individual at a time. Our staff will monitor when washroom is available.
- Beverage cart service is not available.
- A limited food and beverage offering is available and can be ordered by calling the restaurant (306)731-1445 EXT. 2.
- The Pro Shop is limited to curbside pickup only until May 19, 2020.
- Following your round please proceed directly to your car and exit the premisis.
- Deer Valley staff will be monitoring Physical Distancing Rules on the course.
- Pro Shop will be open to only the group that is next on the first tee.
- All Leagues and tournaments have been indefinitely suspended
- “Playing Through” the group ahead is not permissible. Please keep your pace.
- Club personelle will disinfect powercarts, pull carts and touch points throughout our daily operations.
- Please bring and use your own alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Handshakes or high fives during or after the round is not permitted.
- Upon completion of your round, return power carts and pull carts to designated areas and exit the property.
We are fortunate to be playing the game that we all love, therefore, we have full confidence in you and our staff to show mutual respect for one another and not compromise the health and safety of everyone at Deer Valley Golf Club.