COVID 19 GOLFER GUIDELINES
The following are guidelines that have been put into place to ensure the safety of our customers and our staff. To ensure that our operation remains safe, friendly and functional during this new time please be advised that these are not optional rules and have strict enforcement measures until further notice. If any of these rules are not followed you may be asked to leave the property.
- Physical distancing mush be observed at all times, with a minimum of 2 meters away from playing partners.
- Anyone exhibiting any signs of illness will not be permitted to play.
- All players must have a tee time. No walk-on players will be permitted.
- We are asking public tee times to pay for their round in advance due to the location of the Pro Shop beside the bathrooms and the current physical distancing recommendations.
- Tee times are in 10 minute intervals.
- Flags must remain in the cup (do not touch).
- All rakes and ball washers have been removed from the golf course.
- All practice facilities including driving range and putting greens are available to groups 20 minutes prior to their round.
- Please adhere to all directional signage on the course and in the clubhouse.
- The washroom in the clubhouse is limited to one individual at a time. Our staff will monitor when washroom is available.
- F&B orders after the 9th hole can be picked up at the quick serve window outside of the clubhouse. Orders can be made online or by calling the restaurant (306)731-1445 EXT. 2. Please do not enter the lounge to place your order as you make the turn to the back nine.
- Please wait to be seated if you wish to enter the lounge or utilize the deck.
- Deer Valley staff will be monitoring Physical Distancing Rules on the course.
- Club personelle will disinfect powercarts, pull carts and touch points throughout our daily operations.
- Please bring and use your own alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Handshakes or high fives during or after the round is not permitted.
- Upon completion of your round, return power carts and pull carts to designated areas for cleaning.
We are fortunate to be playing the game that we all love, therefore, we have full confidence in you and our staff to show mutual respect for one another and not compromise the health and safety of everyone at Deer Valley Golf Club.